At-Home Sleep Study
Schedule in less than 60 seconds:
Sleeping well starts with breathing well. However, finding the proper treatment to get you there depends on making an accurate diagnosis. There's no better tool for evaluating snoring and oxygen levels than with an at-home sleep study from the comfort of your own bed.
How to Use Our At Home Sleep Study Device
At Home Sleep Study at ADVENT
This is typically done after your first visit, following The Breathing Triangle® evaluation. See how our approach differs from what you may have experienced in the past.
Following the Evaluation of your Breathing Triangle, you will meet with one of our dedicated Treatment Coordinators and be given your At-Home Sleep Study.
Your sleep study equipment is conveniently mailed directly to your front door. It's worn one night and from the comfort of your own bed. The sleep study will need to measure a minimum of six hours of sleep.
Once completed, and without having to leave home, you will mail the equipment directly from home back to your ADVENT clinic.
During a follow-up appointment, your results will be reviewed and analyzed to determine your next step.
A Specialized ENT Doctor Experience
We listen and understand your frustration from prior ineffective treatment. Here's what to expect at ADVENT:
- A solutions driven experience - never band-aids that provide you temporary relief.
- A proper evaluation of The Breathing Triangle®. ADVENT specializes in nose and throat issues.
- A proven process. ADVENT developed The Patient Journey™ to reach simple, efficient solutions to your nose, sinus, snoring and/or sleep apnea concerns.
Take the first step to improving your life.
Our Clinic Locations
Start the path to sleeping well with an at home sleep study.
- Wisconsin: Milwaukee / Wauwatosa, Appleton, Green Bay, Mequon, Oconomowoc, Pleasant Prairie, Oak Creek
- Illinois: Vernon Hills, Northbrook, Oak Park, Chicago, Naperville
- Indiana: Goshen, South Bend
- Minnesota: Blaine