Schedule in less than 60 seconds:
Finding the right solution to treat your snoring or sleep apnea concerns can be frustrating, especially if you've been told a CPAP mask is your only option. At ADVENT, we understand that your sleep concerns are unique to you and that there is not a one-size-fits-all solution to treating them.
You don't need to lose anymore sleep over avoiding a CPAP machine, one that doesn't work like it should or an ill-fitting mask. You may be a great candidate for a CPAP alternative.
Snoring Relief Near You
- Wisconsin: Milwaukee / Wauwatosa, Appleton, Green Bay, Mequon, Oconomowoc, Pleasant Prairie, Oak Creek
- Illinois: Vernon Hills, Northbrook, Oak Park, Chicago, Naperville
- Indiana: Goshen, South Bend
- Minnesota: Blaine
If it determined sleep apnea is the root of your sleep concerns during your Breathing Triangle® evaluation, you may find one of the following CPAP alternatives is a better fit for you:
Oral Appliance Therapy
- A custom-made oral appliance can be used to treat sleep apnea
- Learn more: CPAP vs oral appliance for sleep apnea
CPAP Compliance with ADVENT
If you and your provider have determined a CPAP mask is your best option, sleep well knowing 78% of ADVENT patients use their CPAP mask in comparison to a 30% average.
“My wife used to wake me in the middle of the night when I’d stop breathing. I’d tell her, ‘Don’t worry, I’ll breathe again … eventually. It was aggravating. There’s a lot of ‘cons’ to a CPAP machine. To me, I didn’t have sinus problems, I just had breathing problems. The procedure was quick; went boom, boom, boom and it was all done! I’m very glad I did it, I wish I had done it 20 years ago!”
“Every time I would go to a sleep clinic, they would say “you need to figure out how to work your life into this now.” Then I stumbled upon ADVENT…they worked with me to develop goals and gave me options. It was a discussion not a prescription.”
“ADVENT is different because I wasn’t just a number; they cared about me and my outcome. The staff here really wanted to find a solution to my sinus problems. They didn’t want to just mask the symptoms; they wanted something permanent that would last.”
A Specialized ENT Doctor Experience
We listen and understand your frustration from prior ineffective treatment. Here's what to expect at ADVENT:
- A solutions driven experience - never band-aids that provide you temporary relief.
- A proper evaluation of The Breathing Triangle®. ADVENT specializes in nose and throat issues.
- A proven process. ADVENT developed The Patient Journey™ to reach simple, efficient solutions to your nose, sinus, snoring and/or sleep apnea concerns.