At-Home Sleep Study
Schedule in less than 60 seconds:
Sleeping well starts with breathing well. However, finding the proper treatment to get you there depends on making an accurate diagnosis. There's no better tool for evaluating snoring and oxygen levels than with an at-home sleep study from the comfort of your own bed.
The world's smallest, most convenient, and accurate home sleep apnea test
No tubes, no wires, no clunky devices...just one small, pain-free sensor you tape to your finger.
Your At-Home Sleep Study at ADVENT
This is typically done after your first visit, following The Breathing Triangle® evaluation. See how our approach differs from what you may have experienced in the past.
This new sleep study device is accepted by most insurance. Alternative sleep study options are available if required by your insurance.
Following the Evaluation of your Breathing Triangle, you will meet with one of our dedicated Treatment Coordinators and be given your At-Home Sleep Study.
From the comfort of your own bed, you'll wear your sleep study sensor on your finger for two nights of sleep.
Once completed, your results will be immediately be sent to your ADVENT clinic for review.
During your follow-up appointment, your results will be reviewed and analyzed with you to determine your next step.
A Specialized ENT Doctor Experience
We listen and understand your frustration from prior ineffective treatment. Here's what to expect at ADVENT:
- A solutions driven experience - never band-aids that provide you temporary relief.
- A proper evaluation of The Breathing Triangle®. ADVENT specializes in nose and throat issues.
- A proven process. ADVENT developed The Patient Journey™ to reach simple, efficient solutions to your nose, sinus, snoring and/or sleep apnea concerns.
Take the first step to improving your life.
Our Clinic Locations
Start the path to sleeping well with an at home sleep study.
- Wisconsin: Milwaukee / Wauwatosa, Appleton, Green Bay, Mequon, Oconomowoc, Pleasant Prairie, Oak Creek
- Illinois: Vernon Hills, Northbrook, Oak Park, Chicago, Naperville
- Indiana: Goshen, South Bend
- Minnesota: Blaine, Woodbury