Top Place to Work 5 Years Running
ADVENT knows when you breathe well, you live better. ADVENT also knows that when you create an inclusive work environment where individuals can innovate and elevate themselves to provide the best care to patients, you win awards.
That’s why ADVENT was awarded Top Places to Work in Southeastern Wisconsin 2022 by the Journal Sentinal for the 5th year in a row!
The Journal Sentinel Top Places to Work in Southeastern Wisconsin is determined through a nomination by any member of an organization with a minimum of 50 employees, public, private, nonprofit, or governmental. Employees of the organization are then asked to respond to a survey regarding issues relating to workplace culture:
- Alignment – where a company is headed, its values, cooperation
- Connection – employees feel appreciated; their work is meaningful
- Effectiveness – doing things efficiently and well; sharing different viewpoints; encouraging new ideas
- Management – care for concerns; employee development
- Engagement – motivation, retention, and recruitment
- Leadership – confidence in company leaders
- The Basics – pay, benefits, training, expectations
2,162 organizations were invited to participate with 39,755 surveys filled out, ADVENT was one of 147 organizations to be given this prestigious award.
ADVENT’s core values serve as a guide in how we welcome new team members, conduct meetings and make informed business decisions. It is with ADVENT’s four powerful values that we work together to propel us forward:
- ADVENT's Golden Rule
- Uncompromising Excellence
- Stoic Maverick Mentality
Simply stated, at ADVENT we help people live better, and despite our rapid growth, we hope to continually expand our team program offerings to ensure it continues to be a highly sought-after workplace. The one thing that will never change is the commitment to find people that are positive, humble, fun, inquisitive, efficient, collaborative, supportive and flexible that want to join us in helping people live better.