It will take less than 60 seconds
It will take less than 60 seconds
ENT Clinic in Mequon, Wisconsin
Our Mequon clinic is part of a thriving community consisting of many parks and within close access to the winding Milwaukee River. ADVENT knows you want to be your best self. We understand your inability to breathe freely and sleep well hinders your quality of life, which is why we pioneered simple in-office sinus and snoring solutions to help you live the life you were meant to live.
Mequon Clinic Details
Hours of Operation:
We're In-Network With Most Insurance Plans:
- Access Health
- The Alliance
- Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Health EOS
- HPS/HPS Solutions
- United Health Care (UHC)
From the North or South:
- Drive from Pioneer Rd and I-43 S/WI-32 S/WI-57 S to Mequon
- Turn Left, then right and arrive at the ADVENT clinic
- Head east on W Brantwood Ave toward N Willow Glen Ln
- Drive from Good Hope Rd, I-43 N and N Port Washington Rd to Mequon
- Turn right, then right again and arrive at the ADVENT clinic
From the East or West:
- Follow Main St to W Fond Du Lac Ave
- Follow Mequon Rd to County Hwy W/N Port Washington Rd in Mequon
- Turn right onto County Hwy W/N Port Washington Rd
- Turn left, then right and arrive at the ADVENT clinic
What To Expect During Your First Appointment:
The inability to breathe or sleep well interferes with your ability to enjoy your day-to-day, leaving you feeling miserable and left out of your own life. As pioneers of the ENT field, our goal is to offer you expert medical care that meets not only your needs, but your busy lifestyle as well.
At your first visit, we'll focused on finding the facts with an exam to ensure we understand the root of your issue. We'll talk with you about your goals and design a that's plan specific to you. ADVENT is the only clinic that provides you with a complete Breathing Triangle® Evaluation. Your highly trained medical provider will immediately review the results with you and discuss a personalized plan to solve your issues.
- Read more: First visit FAQs
Photos of the ADVENT Office in Mequon
Mequon, Wisconsin Clinic ENT Providers
Mequon Clinic FAQ
- Do I need a referral?
Most insurance does not require a referral. If yours does, we can let you know.
- Do you accept my insurance?
We are in-network with most insurance plans, including UnitedHealthcare, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, Auxiant, WPS, Cigna, Humana, Ascension and more.
- How is ADVENT different than other clinics?
One of the many reasons patients choose us is because we have a 99.7% referral rate. We also do something no other ENT clinic does: we give our patients a complete Breathing Triangle® Evaluation. This evaluation is unique to ADVENT and puts a 100% focus on your airway issues. This allows us to get to the root of your snoring or sinus issue. The Breathing Triangle® evaluation has helped over 31,000 ADVENT patients breathe and sleep better.
- What if I already tried to get help and nothing worked?
After being dismissed by their primary care doctor or given a band-aid solution at a sleep center, many patients come to ADVENT. They find success here because of our proven process Breathing Triangle® evaluation and simple in-office solutions.
- How long will my appointment be?
Your new patient appointment will be 30 minutes long. This visit is focused on finding the facts with an exam to ensure we understand the root of your issue. We'll discuss your goals and design a plan specific to you.