Blaine, MN Hearing Patients - Frequently Asked Questions
- Who will be providing otology care at the Blaine location?
- Dr. Yorgason will continue to provide follow-up care for his patients with ear-related conditions.
- Will I be able to get a hearing test at the office?
- There will no longer be audiology services at the clinic, but hearing testing will be coordinated with either a nearby clinic, such as SoundGate Hearing (952.922.2408) in Blaine, Minnesota or with a hearing testing center near you.
- Will Dr. Yorgason be performing ear surgeries?
- Yes, Dr. Yorgason will continue to perform ear surgeries. To schedule an appointment for a surgical consultation please call 888.938.3838.
- If I was previously referred by Dr. Paparella to see Dr. Yorgason, am I able to schedule an appointment?
- Yes, Dr. Yorgason will continue to perform ear surgeries on patients who are candidates. To schedule an appointment for a surgical consultation please call 888.938.3838.
- If Dr. Yorgason had performed my ear surgery in the past, would I still be able to be seen by him?
- Yes, Dr. Yorgason is available for follow-up appointments and surgical procedures with the exception of Cochlear implant patients or Baha bone anchored hearing implant patients.
- If had a Cochlear implant or Baha Bone Anchored Hearing Implant and need a surgical follow up or recalibration or mapping, who do I call?
- You will need to be seen where audiology services are provided, such as M Health Fairview (612.273.8383). You may also call our office and we will assist you with options for your care.
Contacting Your Provider
- How do I contact the triage staff for medication refills or other questions?
- The triage staff can be contacted at 888.938.3838.
- How do I schedule an appointment with Dr. Yorgason?
- You can schedule an online appointment at Adventknows.com or by calling 888.938.3838.
- What if I would like to transition my care to another provider?
- You may call 888.938.3838 and we will assist you with options for your care.
- Who do I call for billing questions?
- Please note that you will continue to receive statements for services rendered through June 30, 2022, from MN Ear & Sinus Center. For questions regarding your bill, please contact 888.938.3838.
- How can I request my medical records?
- To request your medical records, please call the Medical Records Department at 888.938.3838.